New to the forum, and somewhat new to photog.

artreuo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is Zach, I'm about to be 15 in a few days.

I shoot with a Canon Digital Rebel XT, which is my brothers. I'm hoping to get my own camera for my birthday. Hoping to get a Nikon D70s, or a Nikon D50. Probably won't get enough money though. I'm pretty new to photography, I know some of the basics, but I'm still learning a lot more.

For my photos you can check out my flickr.
http://flickr.com/photos/artreuo/

hi there welcome to the forum.. why not try to borrow money from your brother or your mom..then you could start shooting..

That's kind of what I'm doing. I am trying to sell my Xbox 360. I have someone that will buy it for 300$. But I don't really know if I want to let it go. If I get that, I know I will be able to buy my own camera. My birthday is the 28th of this month, I will get about 200$ from parents and maybe 100$ from grandparents. That would be enough definitely for a good kit.

Thank you Joe, I will try that when I put the white box back together. It kind of fell apart, aha.

Hey Zach, welcome aboard. Good riddance of the xBox, that's kid's toys. You're graduating to 'more mature' toys, like a nice dSLR! ;)

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back