New to the forum, new to photography.

Snowmobiler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's up guys, just joined this fourm today. This is actually my first post.. I'm 17 and i'm pretty new to photography, only been doing it for a couple months, well.. doing it right. I used to be a "Auto" mode shooter all the time.

I'm using a Pentax *istD S with a couple crappy lenses. I'm hoping to be getting a Canon Rebel T2i and F/4 L 70-200 lens here shortly.

Here's a couple of my favorite pictures, let me know what you guys think! And please don't bash me too hard, like I said, i'm new. :)

igp2358.jpg

igp2364.jpg

igp3945.jpg

igp4046.jpg

dfgdh.jpg

igp4212.jpg

igp2365.jpg

Some more..

igp4207.jpg

dfh.jpg

igp4214.jpg

igp3419.jpg

Although I did not take this one (i'm the one on the snowmobile) I had to throw one in of my beloved snowmobile :)

lhdropmsp.jpg

Oh, these look like you're off on a VERY good start. Keep shooting and showing us.
Night photography, fireworks, action, into the light, close-up, all there. All quite good. Cool.

Oh, these look like you're off on a VERY good start. Keep shooting and showing us.
Night photography, fireworks, action, into the light, close-up, all there. All quite good. Cool.

Thanks! I'm working on getting a star trails photo right now..but man that is tough.. Everyitime I set up my camera and come back out the clouds have rolled in and ruin the shot.

Oh well i'll keep at it. :mrgreen:

The only one I can say anything on is the truck pic. I would have turned the front wheels the other way so you can see the wheel rather than the leading side of the tire. Other than that, awesome pics! Very well done.

Nice work Taylor! Glad to have you here at TPF!

Thanks! Glad to be here, looks like there's lots of good info here.

As for the truck shot, I would have done the same. My dad was driving though and that's how he parked. Still turned out decent though. :)

Most reactions

Back