Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi
this is one pic i shoot yesterday.
hope you like it.

adonailapiz.jpg

I like it alot...
Is that avatar ok with the TOS? I'm not sure, but maybe artsy nudity is ok?

I really like the photo and I like tha avatar. Is that the pencil shavings standing on end? One thing that confuses me is that you state that you sho(o)t yesterday, but the tag line in the lower right looks like 1988. What's the deal?

To me this comment is a milestone folks. If all energies are aligned, this is my 100th post. Thank you Andonai1988....oh, oh, oh...is that where the 1988 comes into play? What does it mean? Is it much deeper than I am able to understand at this moment in time? I consider the possibilities endless.

Nice photo nonetheless.

Great picture. Good idea and execution.

You might want to remove the pencil shavings in the lower right corner. And the white dot in the upper middle right.

Other than that, "Adonai" means "Lord" in Hebrew, as in "The Lord thy God". And you're not allowed to say the word, unless you're praying.

Also, does that "r" after the 1988 mean the Russian abbreviation for "year"? Cause that's what it looks like. You add that letter to numbers if you want them to be understood as years.

Great picture. Good idea and execution.

You might want to remove the pencil shavings in the lower right corner. And the white dot in the upper middle right.

Other than that, "Adonai" means "Lord" in Hebrew, as in "The Lord thy God". And you're not allowed to say the word, unless you're praying.

Also, does that "r" after the 1988 mean the Russian abbreviation for "year"? Cause that's what it looks like. You add that letter to numbers if you want them to be understood as years.

hi well adonai is my real name... im adonai miguel sanchez
so thats why adonai.
second.. adonai1988 is my nickname adonai cause of my name and 1988 cause thats the year i born. and last.. that was cause i just put r. just like joking with a friend that the pic was "registered" cause i didnt find the correct simbol.

thanks for cmmt this pic. =)
cya

Most reactions

Back