NEX 7 at 3200iso

Status
Not open for further replies.
EchoingWhisper said:
DxOMark has the most reliable tests. What can you say?

DXoMark has the chart, Imaging Resource has the picture result. What can you say?

Can you be sure that imaging resources has more consistent tests? No. DxOMark's lab has been visited by many professionals and none have found any of its flaw.

EDIT: And what you're seeing with your eyes isn't the same everyday, so a computer generated chart is likely more accurate.

I don't really understand what the big issue is? This is a Sony forum. If you don't like Sony please stay out. You really have little business here anyway.

Perhaps all the Sony users should start trolling the Nikon forum in rebuttal.:lmao:

skieur

DXoMark has the chart, Imaging Resource has the picture result. What can you say?
That that is an example of the difference between qualitative (Imaging Resources) and quantitative (DXO Mark) data?

I believe more in charts. The computer is better. Humans are full of bias, and your eyes are tricking you all the time, so it's best to leave it to the computer. I might trust the pictures if it were tested by DxOMark, not anyone else, especially DPReview.

That that is an example of the difference between qualitative (Imaging Resources) and quantitative (DXO Mark) data?

I believe more in charts. The computer is better. Humans are full of bias, and your eyes are tricking you all the time, so it's best to leave it to the computer. I might trust the pictures if it were tested by DxOMark, not anyone else, especially DPReview.

If you are a photographer with lots of experience then the bottom line is the image that you see because that is what your customers are looking at, not the numbers or charts. Imaging Resource "Comparometer" ™ Digital Camera Image Comparison Page gives you the opportunity to look very closely (double clicking to zoom in) on any part of the sample images which include a variety of print and textured materials in the photo and comparing camera images side by side. It doesn't take great skill to identify the photo with the best detail and greatest resolution. (Of course, there are always a few that are dumb and blind......, but they seem to be elsewhere at the moment.)

skieur

I trust reality over theory, atleast when it comes to photography. ;)

cosmonaut said:
I don't really understand what the big issue is? This is a Sony forum. If you don't like Sony please stay out. You really have little business here anyway.

Difference is I read the canon and nikon forums all the time and guess what? Not one post trashing any other brands. This seems to only be done by Sony shooters

I don't know. I just don't trust eyes because everyone's eyes (and brain) are different there interpret them differently.

Moreover, DxOMark are comparing real ISO, not manufacturer ISO to be fair.

rexbobcat said:
I trust reality over theory, atleast when it comes to photography. ;)

Reality or theory, A77 and NEX-7 is just better overall. It's a proven fact....

belial said:
Difference is I read the canon and nikon forums all the time and guess what? Not one post trashing any other brands. This seems to only be done by Sony shooters

The difference is, All the trash talking were started by Nikon and Canon trolls..
Start reading from the very start of every thread.. You will trolls name Nikon_Josh, Belial, Tyler, Belial, Nikon_Josh, Tyler.. lol

belial said:

Seriously, ignore argy. He doesn't even own a camera. Place that one user on ignore and 90% of the trash talk vanishes.

kassad said:
Seriously, ignore argy. He doesn't even own a camera. Place that one user on ignore and 90% of the trash talk vanishes.

What makes you think that I don't have a camera? Don't make things up. You see my post, but you don't see Nikon_Josh and Tylers?... Oh you got no guts to say that to them. chicken! lol
I don't even post here as much as I used to, so why complain about my post? You attacked me many times, but I didn't say anything. Is that your way to grab my attention?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back