Next question...best price on lens?

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is there somewhere specific that is know to have good prices on lenses and accessories?

In the top right of the forum are links to B&H and Adorama....probably two of the biggest camera stores in North America, even the world. They have fair, competitive prices (although maybe not always the lowest) but their service is great and they are very reputable.

(Plus, if you use those links when you buy, it helps this forum)

ok...thats where I had been looking! I will use the link from here, BigMike!!!Thanks!!

b&h photo. best place so far I've found...

I've been buying from B&H since well before the Internet existed and they've never disappointed me. I have seen other places that advertise lower prices but I've found B&H to be usually cost-competitive and always ethical.

yeah...and I have found that anything much cheaper tends to sometimes be Grey market...and personally I would rather stay away from that...

Agree B&H great service and even if you return the item there great to work with. For example During the hours of 911 I had a maxxum 9 body to be shipped the day that happened They called me hours after the incedent to tell me it was infact on its way to me with no problem. Who else will do that .

yeah...and I have found that anything much cheaper tends to sometimes be Grey market...and personally I would rather stay away from that...

Actually B&H also sells grey market products (which I've purchased on occasion) but they're very upfront about what you're getting and they back the products up themselves. By the way, there's nothing illegal about grey market products. The only ethical issue is that some retailers are less than open about the warranty situation.

Agree B&H great service and even if you return the item there great to work with. For example During the hours of 911 I had a maxxum 9 body to be shipped the day that happened They called me hours after the incedent to tell me it was infact on its way to me with no problem. Who else will do that .

I also have great respect for the strong adherence to the owners' personal religious beliefs.

Actually B&H also sells grey market products (which I've purchased on occasion) but they're very upfront about what you're getting and they back the products up themselves. By the way, there's nothing illegal about grey market products. The only ethical issue is that some retailers are less than open about the warranty situation.

What about those lens that is Refurbished By Canon U.S.A? Do you know if the lens are also backed by Canon? Like warranty etc. I saw both the grey market and Refurbish lens in Adorama site. Should I stay away from those refurbish lens even it is refurbished Canon?

I bought my XTI body from Adorama, but have bought everything else since then from B&H, mainly because B&H is usually a few dollars cheaper or has shipping deals going on. But I'd buy from Adorama again if I could get a better price there...both are great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back