NHL Playoffs

thebassman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographycorner.com
Anyone following the NHL playoffs? Any predictions?

Personally, although I live in Toronto, I'm not a Leafs fan... my home team (Vancouver, where I grew up) got put out in the first round, and it looks like the Leafs will be gone in the 2nd.

Who do you think will meet in the finals and take the cup this year?

thebassman said:
Who do you think will meet in the finals and take the cup this year?

SJ Sharks? They play well in the post season. I'm not a great connoisseur in the hockey field but from what I've seen so far I liked the Sharks. I also liked the Flyers.

We'll see...

LOVE to see the redwings go out early and ugly. heh. I'd love to see a canadian team go all the way, just because it hasn't happened in so long, but I am really starting to think it's the sharks' year, at least if they can get their act together and knock off colorado tonight. Should be a spectacular game!!

Personally, I'm a rangers fan, so I'm starting to take the Cubs fans' approach--"Wait till next year!" hehhehe

calgary has been putting up quite an upset against detroit...unfortunately the caps suck and we can't ever make it :(

Being a hard core Edmonton Oiler fan...it has been really hard to cheer for Calgary this year. It's pretty much the lesser of two evils though. I can't stand most of the players on Detriot...so I'm glad they are out.

San Jose, I'm not a big fan but I like them better than Colorado. I don't know if Calgary can beat the Sharks but they are both well coached and very disciplined teams...that would be a good series.

As far as I can tell, up here in Canada...everyone outside of the Greater Toronto Area...hates the Leafs. Except of course for a few poor misguided souls. Every day that Toronto is still alive is like a fish hook stuck under your fingernail. I'd like to see the Cup back in Canada but we out west here don't really consider Toronto part of Canada anyway. :?

Philly is looking good but so is Tampa Bay. I like the Tampa team but I know a guy on the Flyers so I don't care too much either way.

As much as I'd like for a small market team to bring the cup back to Canada...if Calgary wins...we Oiler fans will never hear the end of it.

hmm, although I have a feeling sharks will take it....I hope 1st choice Toronto gets it, second TB...they are the two that just shot up and are doing awesome.

The Sharks do look quite impressive this year. Of course I haven't lost hope with my Avs since they're back at home tonight :D *keeps fingers crossed*

Sharks bolts look pretty likely and would be a good series as well.

But that would be fairly depressing to us up here in the Great White North. California vs. Florida in Hockey? Just the thought makes me sick. Nothing against those places...but especially right now...the NHL needs the cup to go to a hockey town.

voodoocat said:
The Sharks do look quite impressive this year. Of course I haven't lost hope with my Avs since they're back at home tonight :D *keeps fingers crossed*

avs :puke-rig:

LilCujo said:
voodoocat said:

avs :puke-rig:
Still no flipoff emoticon damnit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back