Soto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelsotophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello guys,

This is from my last work this week... what your opinions guys... thanks!!!

postre.jpg

ummm.... I'm feeling this is more a shot of the strawberry than the cake. It's the focus. But, I don't think I'd like seeing the berry soft.

When I look at the table cloth and the berry, I think you could stand to focus just a little deeper.

I take it you're not working with a view camera.

-Pete

Can I have a bite please?

I think it looks great. Have you ever done a defog on any of your pictures? USM at around 20/50/0 maybe...I'd be curious to see what this looks like with that applied.

The only thing I would change would've been to have the scoop of ice cream in front, under the mint, between the two pieces of "cake." Otherwise, it looks great and could be in a cooking book or a restaurant brochure/menu.

Well, the main thing in this plate was the cake. The icecream is just an add-on to it... a Nice to have... jajaja. If I get the focus all the way to the cake the strawberry would look strange. I had to decide what to focus in that moment so I did it in the strawberry. I got other shots where I did the focus in the cake and the client didn't like them... you know that sometimes the clients is the chief... jajajaja

Thanks for your opinions... keep them coming!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back