Nice day to risk getting arrested

kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We really, really probably shouldn't have done this ...

WisamanShotgunProof-7.jpg
WisamanShotgunProof-13.jpg
WisamanShotgunProof-16.jpg

That last one is the best for me. It kind of reminds me of a TV promo.

I'm also curious how exactly you pitched this shoot lol

Last edited:
What was your inspiration here? Why on an overpass, and what made you decide to style him in underwear and a bath robe?

That last one is the best for me. It kind of reminds me of a TV promo.

I'm also curious how exactly you pitched this shoot lol

Thanks :) basically I said "we should put you in a bathrobe with a shotgun and a bottle of booze on an overpass, looking into the sunset. Oh yeah and a cigarette.". He said "Oh hell yeah! That would be great".

Seriously ... that's how it went.

We were both pretty scared doing it. We first composed it with a broom handle, then I ran over to him with the shotgun, we shot a few frames, I climbed into the bed of my truck and shot a couple, then we hightailed it out of there.

What was your inspiration here? Why on an overpass, and what made you decide to style him in underwear and a bath robe?

I guess I wanted the look of someone who basically has nothing to lose, and pretty much has gone all Hunter S Thompson on society.

What I really really wanted was to have him walking up a street between cars in a traffic jam like that. But that might've been a little too risky ... Maybe next time :)

the bed of the pickup in the would have been worked also.
you took a chance on getting, at the minimum arrested, at the max confronted by the local swat team.

but great idea

It probably sounded like a good idea to two drunken guys.

Watch the backgrounds. You've got the expansion joint aimed right at his underwear.

dude. These are great. Way to go!

Pretty amusing, really. Bottle of 7, undies, bathrobe, shotgun, cancer stick, sunglasses, overpass...all you needed was a state cop with ex-wife issues and an IA investigation ongoing to show up.

I really like these, but have to agree: probably not the smartest thing to do...

Once you showed the cop that the gun and the bottle were unloaded, I'm sure that they would have gotten a heck of a laugh about it. (Not to mention the story back at the precinct).

Nice series.

Once you showed the cop that the gun and the bottle were unloaded, I'm sure that they would have gotten a heck of a laugh about it. (Not to mention the story back at the precinct).

Nice series.
And then showed the.. you know what... in your undies from the officer pointing his/her gun at you while yelling at you to get on the ground and then rushing you with handcuffs. :wink:

It sounds like Texas may be a little different than the rest of the country. You're likely not breaking any laws at all in this picture. Unless you're trespassing or there is an issue with having him out in public in his underwear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back