1. Lost forest

lostforest.jpg

2. Hidding

HIDDING.jpg

3 Dreamland

DREAMLAND.jpg

4 The dark lake

THEDARKLAKE.jpg

Next time you run into a situation like #2, make 2 exposures, one for the sky, and another for the terrain, that way your exposure will be more even.

other than that, good series.

Sw1tchFX said:
Next time you run into a situation like #2, make 2 exposures, one for the sky, and another for the terrain, that way your exposure will be more even.

can you please tell me how to do that?:blushing:

Oh, I am in love with Photo 1!!! So much! Ahhh. It is so beautiful.

yes, the first two have an exposure problem, but i still like them for what they show :)

and i like the special kind of greens in the first one :)

I love number 2, the high contrast looks great on the rocks and I dont mind the blown sky.

leave number 2 alone, it perfect as it is!!

but number 1 is amazing

I love landscapes and these are awesome. Maybe that's why I spend so much time on the trail. Would be a dumb question to ask if this taken in Romania?

Hoppy said:
A good series.
If you takes digital you could use the raw setting and adjust the photo twice, once for the sky, making it darker, and once for the land, making that lighter and then combining the 2 shots in Photoshop

I just started playing with PS, how do u do that? Could you elaborate a little or tell me where I can find out how to do it? Thanks

1 and 3 are beautiful well done 1st is my fave though always like water reflections.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back