Nikon D750 in low light

Test shots with my 50mm prime unedited just converted to JPEG from RAW. The 3200, 4000, 5000, 8000 iso. I love this camera!

Attachments

• 3200iso.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 171
  • 4000iso.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 160
  • 5000iso.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 164
  • 8000iso.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 179
The D750 can go as low as -3EV. The D4s and D810 is up to -2EV. 1 stop makes a lot of different to how the sensor processes images.
???

You're talking about the Autofocus system.

The performance of the Autofocus system of course doesnt directly influence image quality - except if its misaligned and the focus would not be spot on.

The D750 can go as low as -3EV. The D4s and D810 is up to -2EV. 1 stop makes a lot of different to how the sensor processes images.
???

You're talking about the Autofocus system.

The performance of the Autofocus system of course doesnt directly influence image quality - except if its misaligned and the focus would not be spot on.

The AF does impact image quality. If you can't even focus manually in certain low light conditions where your AF system could ... That will affect the outcome of your overall IQ. It's not only about sensor performance. The sensor can't perform without supporting systems. Low light capability is viewed as the total system performance. Not isolating parts for comparison ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back