Nikon Schwag

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.walesimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone know where i can find a Nikon lanyard? Ive seen a couple floating around and i want one...but cant find where i can get one. I tried the nikon mall and emailed them about it....but im still waiting for the reply. Any info would be appreciated!

If you don't mind, I'm going to tag along and ask about where to find shirts, hats and other gear as well!

well nikon mall has shirts and mugs n stuff...that tipidpc.com website is assuming peso? 199.99 php is $4.13? is this sketchy? i dont see anywhere to order it either.

well nikon mall has shirts and mugs n stuff...that tipidpc.com website is assuming peso? 199.99 php is $4.13? is this sketchy? i dont see anywhere to order it either.
Yeah I dont think I would order ever toiletpaper from the Phillipines on a website. Go to Nikon | Home and then go to their mall.

I use an old nikon camera strap for my high school ID haha.

haha good idea. idunno i just thought it would be kinda cool to have a nikon lanyard....i guess ever since i saw the canon thermos i got antsy

I use an old nikon camera strap for my high school ID haha.

speaking of old straps, i want to know where i could find one of those neon blue/yellow Nikon straps that said NIKON PROFESSIONAL on them.....sweeeet....

start working at a photography shop and you'll get loads of nikon swag for free! i have a travel coffee mug, coaster, umbrella, golf towel, backpack, etc.

speaking of old straps, i want to know where i could find one of those neon blue/yellow Nikon straps that said NIKON PROFESSIONAL on them.....sweeeet....
I believe you have to be registered with NPS Nikon Pro

Yeah I dont think I would order ever toiletpaper from the Phillipines on a website. Go to Nikon | Home and then go to their mall.

toiletpaper ?

im guessing they made it themselves thats why you cant see it listed anywhere else

Most reactions

New Topics

Back