Nikon ViewNX Ver 1.4.0 Question

Discussion in 'Digital Discussion & Q&A' started by Mictouch, May 12, 2010.

1. Mictouch

Mictouch TPF Noob!

May 12, 2010
    I have been using the ViewNX and really love all the features. I just recently downloaded the trial of Niko Camera Control Pro 2 for my P.C. This is a great program and I have my Niko D-300S connected via USB cable and all the functions work great!

Now for the question:

Does anyone know how to make ViewNX toggle directly to the newest image?

I have the camera im my studio connected to my P.C. and I have dual monitors. I have the ViewNX on one monitor with the Camera Pro also open. When in Live View in Camera Pro I can take an image and it automatically transfers to ViewNX and goes to the bottom of my files in my directory like it should, But to view it I either need to click on the new image or click on the forward arrow on the second monitor where I have the Full Screen image displayed for ViewNX.

Does anyone know how to display the new image AUTOMATICALLY so I don't have to get my Lazy Ass over to the P.C. and I can just shoot and watch them come up from my tripod?

Thanks in Advance... Gary
  2. NateS

NateS TPF Noob!

Sep 27, 2007
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, I'm replying because if nobody else does, I don't want you to think nobody cares. I am very familiar with ViewNX and use it for every photo before going to Capture NX2. I however have not ever used camera control pro so I haven't the slightest clue as to how they integrate with each other. I will play around in the menus of ViewNX if I get a chance and see if I find anything hopeful.