TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_3186No.jpg

Larger copy with discription here

I like the idea, but i don't entirely follow.

I like the idea, but i don't entirely follow.

Well, I remember an ad campaign like this staiting clearly "No ID, No Tobacco, No Exceptions". However this never stopped me from getting my hands on them threw shoplifting.

So I thought I would throw my own little twist on to this.

Cool. I guess it's the drawing that is kind of throwing me off. I don't really see how it ties into the purpose of the shot. Although she does look hot.

Cool. I guess it's the drawing that is kind of throwing me off. I don't really see how it ties into the purpose of the shot. Although she does look hot.

Yeah, it was a short thought improve when I realized I did not have a Photo ID with out my Social Security Number on it. It is a natural object on my desk and is one of the few things I do that helps reduce the number of cigerettes I smoke, so I figured to go with it. I chose that drawing because I figured my facination with half undressed anime girls would give adiquate idea to my age (don't get me wrong, I am of legal age).

I like it but think it would be a very cool photo without the words.

It is worth a shot to try B&W may work but I like how the WB looks. If your curious you may as well try and just rename the file that way you don't lose the work you did to this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back