Not sure

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo over the weekend and I liked the composition of the photo but something just seems off to me. What do you think?

5746487612242a5.jpg

I desagree, I like the leg, Although what I find lacking is more sharpness everything is too soft, wich I don't find ok because of the contrast

i like the leg. i think the dog looks blurry though

There are two legs in there, maybe burn one out into the visible spectrum. But I do agree with mystery, the floating limb is somewhat awkward.<--- how do you spell that?

Well thanks for all your comments everyone. I burned out the other leg a bit and ran an USM over the image and I think it really helped! I knew that someone would figure out what it needed! Great Job!! :thumbup:

574649adbbc60c4.jpg

**elsaspset, thank you for your compliment. I so much admire your work so it means a lot coming from you! :)

I was just telling you my truth. What you did, IMHO was absolutely brilliant. I want something like this in my house!
And hey, no worries. I'm a nobody!
Fantastic Job!!!!!

Honestly... I'm not a fan on the legs in the picture however, I'm also a person who doesn't really like to take way or add anything to the picture so if it was in there to begin with, so unfortunately, I think it should stay. The last one is the one I like the best, but the legs do discract from the picture. I find myself looking at the legs and not at the dog and the bowl (which I believe was the focus of this picture).

i actually like the legs AS the main focal point. especially with the dog off to the side and pointing towards the outside of the photo. but the legs give it a sense of suprise? anticipation? movement? looks like he's stepping into the room. but i can't think of the right adjective...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back