Not you normal photo quiz .

ColRay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not you normal photo quiz .
What is this a photograph of ?
How was it taken and type of camera used?
and how long was the exposure ?

photo sharing websites
Colin

Oh let's see...hmmmmmmmmm, pinhole camera, maybe of a landscape perhaps through a window with sheer curtains pulled to the side. I'd guess a 6 to 8 second exposure. Pinhole is probably one of thoose body cap jobs that Freestyle sells on a cheesy old D40 or the likes. Just a guess.

6 or 7 days, bases on the number of sun trails I can see. Probably a pinhole camera with photographic paper in it, solarizing as it goes. I confess that I am puzzled by the reflected sun trails at the top. Is this a diffraction effect? In general there seem to be a number of flare-like properties going on, which is not consistent with the pinhole.

Perhaps it was done with a lens and a very very think ND filter? I don't think so, though.

The apparent clouds along the bottom are not, I think they are trees, and I think we may be looking through a window which may be creating the flare-like effects.

6 or 7 days, bases on the number of sun trails I can see. Probably a pinhole camera with photographic paper in it, solarizing as it goes. I confess that I am puzzled by the reflected sun trails at the top. Is this a diffraction effect? In general there seem to be a number of flare-like properties going on, which is not consistent with the pinhole.

Perhaps it was done with a lens and a very very think ND filter? I don't think so, though.

The apparent clouds along the bottom are not, I think they are trees, and I think we may be looking through a window which may be creating the flare-like effects.

What he said.

amolitor is just about spot on.

pinhole solargraphy
photographic paper in a tin can
10 day exposure

I thing the reflected is from the un-painted can

amolitor is just about spot on.

pinhole solargraphy
photographic paper in a tin can
10 day exposure

I thing the reflected is from the un-painted can

You can go well beyond 10 days, I have a few cans outside that have a goal of 6 months

Most reactions

New Topics

Back