Now What The?????

And what happened to your hot shoe cover? :distant:

Uggggghhh. I don't have a clue, it disappeared within the first week I think.:02.47-tranquillity:

Reactions: pez
Hahaha, I bought a package of 5 from some place on eBay a couple of years ago, and now I have no spares left... :dispirited:

No worry gramps, you will be ok. maybe cut back on the smoke a little.:1247:

@pez If I get another one I'm going to epoxy a cord to that wraps around the strap

@DarkShadow smoke is out the question for me now if I want to continue breathing. Partly because of my years in the VFD, and partly because our truck shop and office were connected

Sorry about you lungs,I have Emphysema and asthma my self so no what you mean. I have done the same thing with somethings notice something later I never noticed before then wonder if it was always there or not there.

@DarkShadow Asthma for me mostly controlled. Haven't been to ER in 6 months so consider myself lucky! I hate that feeling that you get when you don't know if you just imagined something.

Oh, I could write a book about all the bizarre things that I thought I saw, but later questioned.

Back on post I decided to look for the hot shoe cover. After searching everywhere, guess what I found? The hot shoe cover for my K30 that I lost a few years ago :1247: shame it won't fit.

Reactions: pez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back