ok girls...

hahahahaha :)
Scotty youa re sooo handsome in this suit :D:D:D

MDowdey said:
if i didnt have to format my harddrive every couple of months, id still be looking at it. :):):)

md

I never thought I would say this... but...

SAVED BY MICROSOFT and there CRAPPY WINDOWS!

Oh, and I love the protesters up there meotter.

What if I told you guys I don't have those pictures anymore. :mrgreen:

they'd be definitely upset right now :) and you should feel relieved... nobody knows what they might have done with the pictures :)

mentos_007 said:
they'd be definitely upset right now :) and you should feel relieved... nobody knows what they might have done with the pictures :)
Graig did all kinds of fun stuff with my pictures when I posted some last summer..... I do know what they would do. Why do you think there arn't any up anymore. :lol:

karissa said:
I never thought I would say this... but...

SAVED BY MICROSOFT and there CRAPPY WINDOWS!

Oh, and I love the protesters up there meotter.

What if I told you guys I don't have those pictures anymore. :mrgreen:

If thats the case then me and MD need a flux capacitor and a Delorian.. oh yeah, and some plutonium, I'll check EBay....

If at least one person doesn't get this I will cry.

meotter said:
all these females saying they'd wear this & that... all i gotta say is:

xscuseless.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: hahahhaaa!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I had to read it twice but I got it Scott.... um... I'm not that good looking.. I wouldn't waste that plutonium on me....

oh yea she is. I wish I still had them. I photo shopped her out and put her on the hood of my Jeep too. That was a good one. And Karissa, I call you a liar if you say you dont have them! I think its time to repost.

those are old..... You don't want to see those... (prays)

Wait.. I have a better idea... pick on another girl... I'm sure there are better looking girls on this forum than me....

It may be possible that there are better looking girls (there are a lot of beautiful people here)...I don't know that there is anyone else who so happily & freely shared such photos. I believe that it's not so much the physical attributes in the photos that gets us going...but the attitude and freeness of spirit to actually share the photos.

Big Mike said:
It may be possible that there are better looking girls (there are a lot of beautiful people here)...I don't know that there is anyone else who so happily & freely shared such photos. I believe that it's not so much the physical attributes in the photos that gets us going...but the attitude and freeness of spirit to actually share the photos.
Oh, brother! :lmao:

Nice, Mike....really, really nice! :thumbup: Tell me, has this kind of....stuff....worked in the past?

Karissa, you KNOW you gotta turn and run when they start talking about your "freeness of spirit", right?? :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back