Ok I need help

needs_help

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello I'm not a spammer or anything like that its just I need to find someone to take certain kind of pictures (nothing bad) because I dont have the proper lens. If this is bad or spammerish I aplogize and I'll move along but I'm willing to pay via pay pal or whatever is appropriate. Thank you for your time

Your not specific enough. Please explain exactly what you need.

And where your located

I live in new jersey and I need 20 pr so pictures by next tuesday. I just need the files nothing major.

You are still being very, very unspecific!
I doubt anyone here will even THINK about posting you ANY files, unless you come forward and say what it is you need, and why you need it. If you are supposed to do an assignment for class and think of cheating by buying pics off someone else, I would not wish anyone on our forums support you in the attempt.

Explain yourself or you will be seen as a spammer or something like that. The consequences are pretty straightforward here.

no no i was going to describe what kind of picturwes i need to be taken not get pictures that someone already has but its ok. You are right it is for a class but I dont have the equipment; i'll just take the consequence sorry for wasting everyones time

PM me, if your legit i'd be happy to help
I live in NJ aswell

ok my only option was sending you a email so I hope you received it

He emailed me. As far as i can tell its a kid who needs some pictures for a photography class project. There all just like things like composing a shot at different apertures and shutterspeeds of the same subject. I will accept payment through paypal only. Ill see how it goes

I gotta tell ya, you sound totaly not legit. I wouldn't send anyone asking me like that a CRAP ONE.

what do you mean? I'm not coming at anyone in a negative way. I'm not trying to cause problems I only asked for help. This isnt my area of expertise like it is with a lot of you and if anyone asked me for help with something that I was good at I would give a helping hand not belittle them.

A kid, JimmyO?
Born in 1982??? (Which reads in the registration profile).
Either I'm all wrong in assuming someone who's going on 26 in July no longer IS a kid, or someone's lied to us upon registering about his age!?
Anyhow, buying one's own homework for whichever class, maths, chemistry, history etc., or photography is cheating. And you should not support this JimmyO, in no way.

My opinion.
And I would like to see some clarification on the birth date given...

Most reactions

Back