Old World

LOOOVE these.. The color is great too! Nicely done

Mommy, please don't get a wrong idea. :) #4 is Chinese, I'm 99% sure. #3 what's written could be Coca-Cola in Sanskrit, so #3 is perhaps Indian. I don't know this language though, just believed so. #1 and #2, if i have to choose between Mexico, Morocco, and Africa, I choose Morocco for both, judging by the style of the pottery and the carpet pattern.

Anyway I'm not an expert, I also need to think outside of the box! :D

Nice shootin Mommy. Great series, but 3 and 4 are my faves.

tsienni said:
Mommy, please don't get a wrong idea. :) #4 is Chinese, I'm 99% sure. #3 what's written could be Coca-Cola in Sanskrit, so #3 is perhaps Indian. I don't know this language though, just believed so. #1 and #2, if i have to choose between Mexico, Morocco, and Africa, I choose Morocco for both, judging by the style of the pottery and the carpet pattern.

Anyway I'm not an expert, I also need to think outside of the box! :D

I may have some of them backwards, there were tons of countries to go through in such a short period of time LOL! I am positive though that #2 was in Morocco and #1 was in China..as for the bike one, I could not remember where in the Animal Kingdom I took it, so I just said Africa, but could very likely have been India, because there was India there too. LOL

MommyOf4Boys said:
I may have some of them backwards, there were tons of countries to go through in such a short period of time LOL! I am positive though that #2 was in Morocco and #1 was in China..as for the bike one, I could not remember where in the Animal Kingdom I took it, so I just said Africa, but could very likely have been India, because there was India there too. LOL

Thanks, Mommy. It happened to me before, too. I went to a botanical garden and took shots of exotic plants. I thought I would remember the names I read on the plates, but then when I reached home, the memory was blanked out. lol.

You are very good in presenting the colors. It's lovely to take a view of these.

MommyOf4Boys said:
#3 in Africa, and #4 in Mexico.....(China, Morocco, and Mexico in Epcot and Africa in The Animal Kingdom at Disney :lmao:)
#3 must be 'India', unless there is an African nation which speaks Hindi. :D

Nice tones, Mommy!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back