On another forum - -

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On another forum I posted six pictures of flowers from a vegetable garden for folk to try & identify. Here, I will post one that I consider the best of six for comment.

25-06.jpg

Yes, it is a squash but that is an easy one. I am afraid the other five pics were not as sharp because the wind was tossing the blooms about too much for my limited ability.

Yes, it is a squash but that is an easy one. I am afraid the other five pics were not as sharp because the wind was tossing the blooms about too much for my limited ability.

My mom grew Squash in our garden when I was growing up :)

Cool pic though, a little on the soft/blurry side, but you said there were wind issues.

Cool pic though, a little on the soft/blurry side, but you said there were wind issues.

Hmmm - yeah... Know what you mean...
I have wind issues with squash as well...
anon

If you do your photo shooting before the big chili dinner, you have less chance of wind issue when you are bending down to shoot your squash.:taped sh:

We used to raid gardens when I was a kid.

I have no idea what this is from, but if you are looking for C&C the flower looks very photoshopped - contrast/saturation increases (?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back