Online Photography classes?

The book, "understanding exposure" which I learned about in this forum, and Just shooting every chance I get is what is helping me learn. This past weekend I was at a wedding and my pictures were Just leaps and bounds better than my last wedding 2 months ago.

This forum has been extremely helpful along with www.kenrockwell.com.
Just get out and shoot like crazy, shoot the same thing with different settings and compare the results to each other.
IDK

I looked at a couple online classes...it seems just like 101 college courses it wants to start you off with film and developing...and since I dont have a film camera and dont intend on getting one it seemed like a waste of my time any money to pay for something I dont want or need to learn. I plan on getting a book but it might kinda hard finding one here, well at least one in english.

Why pay for a photography class when you have this forum? These guys have helped me more than a £5000 course would, and it's all free! Just buy this [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Understanding-Exposure-Photographs-Digital-Camera/dp/0817463003]Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera: Amazon.co.uk: Bryan Peterson: Books[/ame] and post on here and you're off!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back