Online store to accept a return no Q asked?

hoboahoy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm buying a Nikon D300 & a few lenses online, but if my wife decides she doesn't like it, I would like to return it in exchange for a D90 after using it for a week or two. Which reputable online store would you recommend with such a generous return policy? We are now looking at B&H photo or Amazon.com, but are they ok? Any other better store? Thank you for your opinion.

B&H has been wonderful to deal with in my opinion. I'm not sure about two weeks- I think if you read somewhere in their website they have limits on the number of days, and also the number of images that can be taken. Both seemed more than adequate to get the feel of the camera... Unless this is a surprise, then I'd suggest going to a store and using both of them, then ordering the one online that you want.

Call them and ask exactly what their return policy is.

Do not know if CostCo carry the D300 or if they have a store near you.

They have a 90 day, no questions asked return policy on all electronics.

Have not tested return policy yet - unfortunately have kept all electronics I buy from them :(

I was talking with someone from futureshop ( not online though) anyways I was told they have a 14 day try it and if you don't like it return it...You could try talking to them.

Have any of you bought a camera item from Newegg? I have always bought computer related things from them and their service is good & fast, but never bought a photo gear. The photo gears in stock seem limited at Newegg, and the price seems higher than at B&H or Amazon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back