Oops!

perylousdemon

TPF owns my soul...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while since I used an SLR, so of course, I forgot to change the aperture for a couple pictures...

Attachments

• $Oops.jpg
    $Oops.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 133
  • $Mistake.jpg
    $Mistake.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 103
wow, i don't even know what the heck i'm looking at. ducks?

wow, i don't even know what the heck i'm looking at. ducks?

Close enough. Geese. It was a very bright day out, and I think I had my aperture set at 11 for these shots... I'm still getting used to having to change the aperture and shutter speed myself. :lol:

well, i think they might be out of focus too.

Looks like you were taking a picture of a TV screen...

Looks like you were taking a picture of a TV screen...

It does, doesn't it? :lol: They were scanned directly from the negatives to the computer (I assume so, anyway. I didn't do that part). I guess that's why they look like that.

well, i think they might be out of focus too.

The first one probably was. The goose was in the middle of flapping his wings when I took it. Also, I'm having trouble using multi-prism focusing. Split-lens is so much easier... :|

Well, i dunno. These images are just completly abysmal. I've never used a multi prism focus screen, but it can't be THAT hard?

Well, i dunno. These images are just completly abysmal. I've never used a multi prism focus screen, but it can't be THAT hard?

The main reason they look like crap is that they're overexposed, hence the lovely blue color and the fact that they're here and not in one of the other galleries. Split-lens is easier for me because I wear glasses and I can see whether it's in focus or not more clearly than with multi-prism focusing (especially when I have to take my glasses off due to the dark tint they get when it's very bright outside). :|

they're OVERexposed? they look more like they were UNDERexposed. I wear glasses too, and I don't really like manual focusing. The split prism in my FE is pretty good, but my D70's AF is much more accurate than I am.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back