Organizing Multiple Clients

LauraF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,
I am new to the "people portraits" area of photography. My previous shots did not involve this type of clientèle, or organizing the photos to clients... So please bear with me. I am moving my skills from objects and nature to people - thus said, I've landed a gig via a friend shooting children in a daycare facility. My question is how do I organize the photos to the child? How do I make sure the parents/children get their correct photos? Is there certain hardware that I need? Previously I've just labeled the card before shooting, but this method would not seem very cost effective for shooting 30 or more daycare children in one sitting - (that's a lot of cards!)

Thanks for your feedback.
Laura

Could you just hold up a card with the childs name and photograph that, before you start shooting the child? :er:

Could you just hold up a card with the childs name and photograph that, before you start shooting the child? :er:

This is the best way to do it. Alternatively you can make numbered cards and hold them up, then assign each child a number at the location and keep a writeup of the numbers.

Good luck in moving to photograph people. It's hard to make a living photographing anything else.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back