Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

A noob to TPF. I have a panorama - I have done 2 PP's on it - which do people like better? Or, if you think I should change something, or try something different, what?

4679462197_06c1b5f07c_b.jpg

4616647474_73e49e9fd4_b.jpg

Thanks in advance.

The clouds in the second photo look more like they belong with the sun lit fields.
I also like the fall colors more in the second photo.

BTW: hello and welcome to the forum.

The clouds in the second photo look more like they belong with the sun lit fields.

BTW: hello and welcome to the forum.

Thanks...it's interesting you should say that - in the second shot I did much more PP - I split the sky and the landscape and PP'd separately. The sky was actually much more like in the first PP - very dark above, light coming in from the left as the sun set...it was 9.13pm...

Thanks for the welcome. :D

Last edited:
The second photo has much better tonal value and spread than the first. The sky is more dynamic and realistic. I much prefer the warmer tones in the second as well. Plus you cropped out the salt lick!

What is that to the right of the cows and about a 1/4 way up. It looks out of place and distracts me.

What is that to the right of the cows and about a 1/4 way up. It looks out of place and distracts me.

It's a bucket. And Doug is correct, in one version (2nd photo) I cropped it out as it was distracting. Seems photo #2 is becoming favourite, anyway, without the bucket. :D

I like the second better, the 1st gives me a zombie land type vibe, the second gives me a morning and relaxing beautiful vibe.

I like the second better, the 1st gives me a zombie land type vibe, the second gives me a morning and relaxing beautiful vibe.

Zombie Land, huh? Sky too dark?

I'm going to go and see my printer friend and see what No.2 looks like printed out...

Zombie Land, huh? Sky too dark?

I'm going to go and see my printer friend and see what No.2 looks like printed out...

If it were my photo I would hang both one above the another in my room, but my room is just a collection of pictures I have taken and printed on 4x6s. :p

I love the 2nd image reminds me of lancaster pa

Most reactions

Back