Paranormal

I just woke up and have a flu or some sh*t going on...not sure. Grats on the linking photobucket. I'll check out the photos in Photoshop soon. THEN I'll get a good look at it. I think they are paranormal, however.

Ok....am I really, really lucky?? LOL!!! Or...is there just a lot of activity going on here??? bradster...(hope you are feeling better)....anyone...?

These are pics from the same grave yard I was at the other night. I decided to see what would happen when I took one shot after the other in the same spot. So, once my digital camera took the photo, and displayed it for me, and I realized that I had more orbs, I took more shots in the same place. These 3 are in order of when they were taken.

(P.S. Just for fun I took dusk/and later shots in my yard, and outside a funeral home....and I got orbs in all those places too (in some shots)...soooo....I realize that spirits, or whatever could be anywhere and everywhere...but why am *I* capturing them all??)

Edited to add: What strikes me in these shots is the orbs seem to be moving...in an upward motion??? Not all of the shots I've taken with orbs in them, and certain not the photo from the other night seem to be in motion!?

MoreorbsSept72008.jpg

Interesting.. Well if they were dust particles on your camera, wouldn't they be in the same place in the photos. And these shots are in the dark so you wouldn't be able to see stuff flying around in the air. ( I would think)
So based on the things I just mentioned.. Very very interesting shots!

Yes, very interesting!!! (Definately NOT dust!! LOL!!!) I think it's neat too....that you can see what appears to be the same orb in all three photos...the one nearest to the headstone (just behind that headstone) that's front and centre! It doesn't seem to stay in the same exact place (or even the same size)...but close!!

Meg!!!! Where are your cemetary shots!!???? ;O)

I need to go and take some. I was going to do it tonight, but I felt like crap. So maybe tomorrow I will drive to one of the local cemetaries and take some.

After looking at the photos you posted, Art, I can definatly say those are spiritual orbs. Note the tails, (which indicate movement), the imperfectness in the round shape, they are more oval or tear shaped. Also, after a good look I can see what seems to be a slight face in them. I could easily say you have a true haunting.

Bully, I'm still looking at your's. Having a tough time with the examinations. I'll keep up on it.

SCHOOL SUCKS!! I hate statistics! That is my haunting.

I didn't get out today, my inlaws decided that they wanted to take my family out on their boat. So, tomorrow is my day.

Yes, very interesting!!! (Definately NOT dust!! LOL!!!) I think it's neat too....that you can see what appears to be the same orb in all three photos...the one nearest to the headstone (just behind that headstone) that's front and centre! It doesn't seem to stay in the same exact place (or even the same size)...but close!!

Meg!!!! Where are your cemetary shots!!???? ;O)

Arto, here's a link which talks about the orbs:

CLICK

I suggest you take a film camera and load it with 1600ASA film, shoot in the same place you have done it before. I would be totally shocked if I saw another orb in your pics. That is, if I saw one on film, I would know it's a spirit of sorts and not just dust particles or water drops. BTW, was it raining or sprinkling when you took the picture with the upward motion like orbs? ;)

Bradster76, great series of pics! The last one gives me the shivers...

Hey Mitica!! ...Your are a real dream-killer, ya know!!! (just kidding) LOL!! ;O)

Actually, there had been a very, very soft rain just before I went out. I was pretty sure that the rain had stopped by the time I shot these....but I dunno, there could have been a few stray drops...??? What would make the upward motion...if it was rain..???

Thanks for any info you can provide!

My friend and I just returned from a graveyard about half hour ago, and she was pretty freaked out when I captured the first one. It was an old section of the yard, when I felt a strong, oppressing presence. So I spoke to this male entity and even got his EVP, too. Her and I plan on going more often now...:eyebrows:...no not that way...lol. Seriously, there are a few more places she knows of which are really active. The first one you can clearly see the face of a male spirit. I felt the cold area, the presence and feelings, and he felt distressed more than anything. Anyways, I'm gonna stop blabbing now:

Paranormal007.jpg

2. I don't have much faith in orbs, but these I actually were tracking and watched them dash around. They all rose from a general grave, and darted in unorthodoxed directions, and were not rain or moisture. Especially the way they behaved, and the fact that I had a feeling of presence when they were around. Soon, they vanished.
Paranormal006.jpg

3. On this one, most of the orbs are moisture droplets. However, take a look at the two bold ones. I noticed them later on still dashing over three graves after the rain let up. Not saying these two are for sure spiritual/paranormal, but a good chance.
Paranormal001.jpg

Very cool shots Brad! The orbs look a little freakishly like eyes!!

Hey Brad, if may hijack your thread...LOL!!!.....about the photos I asked you about, I just enlarged and brightened them up. I'll post them here if it's OK? My monitor is dark...I can barely make out your 1st photo. Anyway, thought maybe you can 'see' better than the other photos I have in the "Abandoned" thread!

In each photo you can see a tiny spot, in my camera viewer it looks as though it's almost glowing. As I said to you earlier...it was a sort of overcast day, and I used no flash...so a reflection is doubtful? Also, the spot is near the bottom in one photo, and nearer to the top in the other one. Also note all the freaky shadows and things.

If anyone is able to enlarge and clear up these shots some more, (and post them) ..be my guest!

Brightspeckinwondow1-1.jpg

Brightspeckinwindow2-1.jpg

Last edited:
It is moving, no doubt. As you see in the two photos this orb is dashing upwards towards the ceiling. There does not appear to be any other sources of light or energy that would emit such a force of energy. Not being there, I can't give a definite yes or no to as if it is paranormal, but my estimate is a yes. There is no power to the place, correct? Also considering that this is in daylight, no one else around, no power sources leads to believe it is a haunting. Unfortunately, I would have to be there to give a true answer. But I do think you have a spirit here. Go back as much as you can and get more photos, and maybe do some research on the history of the house, if it's available. As old as it appears, there is a good chance SOMEONE died in or around there. I'll check it out some more tommorow when I am awake. Good shots of it. Keep getting them :thumbup:

Thanks Brad! No, this place has no power. Not a bad idea to check and see about the history of the place. And...my camera batteries did show that it was "low" while I was there then. I had forgotten at the time, what you said about it earlier. I'm not sure though if it was co-incidence...maybe their time was just up??? In any event, I put them back in the charger. ;O)

My little family hopped in the car and took a ride to Timmies this evening. We stopped by this house on the way and my hubby let me out to grab a couple more quick shots. Didn't see anything in these ones. But, I did use my flash, and you can see that the ceiling is in quite a state of disrepair....which sure looks creepy in the darker photos! :OP

I've not got time to read this whole thread so I'll simply say my piece and try to come back later.

I've got some very clear shots of various things. Three spring to mind. One has a blue face forming, one has a very odd flash rebound which I can't understand (two clear eyes in other words) and various purple smoke shots where there was no smoke. I've got **** loads of orb shots too. I don't feel like posting them in this thread but I do have them online for different reasons. Give me a pm if you want to see them and I'll see how I feel about sharing then. :)

Can't say I agree with going to graveyards and I know about EVP. EVP is something I think I'll leave to others after what I've been made aware of!

Wow! I find this incredible. A full-bodied apparition sitting on the grave stone. Isn't this considered the "Holy Grail" of photographic evidence? I noticed the image seems to glow and is bright white.

I have a couple of similar pics but skeptics around me say it's a reflection of the sun or just a bright open space between the trees, nothing's there, etc. You know the drill.

Anyway, I find yours astonishing and leaves absolutely no room for doubt.

Good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back