Part of a new project "Splattered" **Possible NSFW**

mya!

this is the third time i've looked at these, and all i can say is that i'm thoroughly impressed by the second shot. i kept thinking i would come back and find some words for it. . . but its not happening. i feel like there might be something off about the processing or image handeling of these, but its minor on my monitor, and i can tell the shots are definitely there! GOOD FREAKING JOB.

I friggen LOVE the pictures!!!! Now I'm far from a professional but man o man do I love these. Great job!!! :thumbup:

I think the last one you posted was the best. The others while colorful seemed to lose some of the punch since they were in a high key format. That is a personal preference for vibrant colors though. Your shots are for you and they are very nice and it is a great idea.

my sister is called Kaitlin :)
very nice work! I wouldnt have the guts to ask someone to strip to their underwear for me to take photos of them!

Good to see you're back in a groove. I like these a lot.

I really like your work, and i think the shot in post #11 really works!

the reason i think that one is head and shoulders above the others is that the paint (or whatever it is) is following the direction that gravity would take it in that shot.

in all the other shots the paint is applied and then the model is posed and the paint is going whatever direction. For me that does not work.

you have a nice idea working here, i am sure you will get it perfected soon enough.
jerry

Wow guys, i was re-reading these last few comments and i really appreciate some of the sincere words! Thank you all very much for those and the critiques! and as for the stripping thing.... once you find a model and work with her a few times, its like "huh... whatever!" Plus I have been strip searching people for 4 years now at 2 jobs... its nothing new :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back