PARTY!

hmmm.. not a bad idea .... ice cream with clotted cream on top please... and cadbury flake!

Yep, crisps for me too. (Oooo, are those mini springrolls I see? I'll have one of those too. Gotta keep my energy up, what with all the dancing)

ICE CREAM??????
I scream "Everybody wants ICE CREAM!"

Clotted cream ... oh my. Whether Google has a pic of that........... :scratch: .......... and "cadbury flake" ... erm ... I don't even know what that is :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: !?!?!!?

hmmm ... i could do without any flake ... i don'T want to make things too complicated :)

Several of us seem to like mint chocolate chip, so if I could suggest that??? Pwease?
prettyplease.gif

A selection for you, hang on, will be back with more (crisps, for example, and spring rolls)

istockphoto_499695_ice_cream_desserts_bonus_pack.jpg
istockphoto_499695_ice_cream_desserts_bonus_pack.jpg

how about a spamfritter or two?

Now where the heck is she gonna find spam on short notice?

(Oh, never mind)

Didn't think they'd be so hard to find... tsk...
200731384930_crisps.jpg

... I used to get these!!! :shock:

012550_p1.jpg

Oh dear!
I kept saying "No, they are not FISH, they don't want THESE!" Phew... Off to finding the spring rolls...

Could someone help with the catering, please, like look for the drinks you want?

Anty! For you - ta-ta-ta-taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Asian01.jpg

wow... this looks like full service!

Yes, but I am beginning to ask you to go bring your own ... ;) Google Images is the shop for you to go to, easy as that. Type in "Crisps" and you get ... erm ... fish food, for example, :lol:

Ooooo!!!! Well done Corinna!!! (Yum!) And such nice presentation.

(The tetramin crisps, for fish, crack me up!!
nemo.gif
)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back