peeekabooo pleease??

thebigbillybob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just 2 shots from last summer i took of my cousins i really like themn with this frame.... however i just made this frame so ne criticism (SP) is definantly appreciated!!!

PleeeseSMALL.jpg

peekabooSMALL.jpg

why the hell does no one ever comment on my pics when i post them all i want is criticism for better or worse i want to know what you think!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, I think both these photos have perfect composition. They look as though they are poor scans, but all the elements are in place. Good composition impresses me more than subject or exposure control and I'm impressed. You seem to have a good eye for composition

thank you... it might be the low res i have these at that makes you think its a poor scan... it was of a kodak pic cd from my work so i get em fo free so i cant complain...

thebigbillybob said:
why the hell does no one ever comment on my pics when i post them all i want is criticism for better or worse i want to know what you think!!!!

Not trying to be an ass but if it's criticism you want, try posting them in the Critique Gallery.

All that aside, I like them to. You have a good eye.

Most reactions

Back