Pensive Summer

areuwhatudream

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laurenbauer.smugmug.com
This is a picture I came across while looking through my pictures from the other summer, and thought I'd put it up! It's at my friend's lakehouse in Wisconsin. The lake is frozen over right now... siigghhhhh. Pardon the graininess, it's film scanned into the computer... but what do you think?

Audreyonthelake03copy.jpg

I love the grain and the mood of this photograph. :thumbup:
Apart from fixing the slightly tilted horizon, I will not do anything.

Look forward to seeing more from you!

There is a timeless feel to this photo that I really like. I think the grain actually works well here. The contrast is nice as well. I agree with daniel about the horizon and that I look forward to seeing more photos from you as well!

I like this as well. I find it charming. I wonder what she's thinking - for me it kinda tells a story - I love shots like this. The grain works for me. As for the horizon, I'm wondering if it has a effect on why this image seems a bit - more serious perhaps - can't really say - just a thought.

Very nice mood :) But since this is the crituque gallery I will say to take the things out from the bottom left hand corner :) It's ok to have it, it would just ne nicer Iwithout it IMO.

I defintaly feel something whe I see it. Something good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back