Personal Favorite Photos

^^^ oh that one's neat... IR?

Dude! This is so wrong! My eyes and brain hurt now. I have too many favorites! How can I choose just one! I can't do eeeet! :D

Current fave
2920256661_2bfb77f0dc_b.jpg

We need to have this in the Photo Themes, Chris.
And actually, there IS a theme thread on "Your Favourite Photo" existing in the Themes, I think... let me look. I merge the threads if I can find the existing one. OK?

Well, I had to merge the threads, indeed there was a thread on ones personal favourite photos in the Photo Themes already.

And in order to not only merge but also contribute to the theme, here's my personal favourite:

n573372699_365842_750.jpg

There's many a pic I took in NYC 2 1/2 years ago, but this has always been my favourite ... and has since remained my favourite of all photos taken by me.
http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v197/27/103/573372699/n573372699_365842_750.jpg

Hard to pick just one, but for now, I would have to go with this one. This is a friends grand-daughter whom they are raising (long story). This was at her birthday party, but her expression makes me wonder what she was thinking.

2921726523_d16c455645.jpg

Maybe not technically the best image on the planet, but this is a fave that makes me laugh everytime I see it. Thats what photos are about. :lol:

278472988_vxLpB-M.jpg

Yep! I laughed HARD! :lmao:

... still laughing...

... wait come'on!...

... Hehehehehe...

... Stop it already this is painful...

... Bahahahhaaaaa...

... OK, I'm ove.... Bahahahahaaaa!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

... Seriously.. OK... I'll stop :blackeye: Typing...

... Bu I dunno WHEN this laughing fit will be over... Awesome! :crazy:

I dunno what mine is... My head hurts from laughing so much... I dunno why I think that is so funny... I just do.. Hehhee.. So here's a recent one from a recent post:

PICT5078-Edit.jpg

:lol: Chiller... that one is AWESOME.

Love the city shot, too. (LaFoto)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back