Personalized artwork from photos? Where?

peanut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a question........about 3 months ago I did a search on the internet for personalized artwork and a website popped up that would take a personal photo of yours and could do numerous things to it. (Sketch, watercolor, 4 panel AndyWarhol pop) So many things!

For the life of me, I can not find that website again! I was hoping to give a piece of artwork as a gift for the holidays and at the same time hoping to get one of my wedding photos customized in one of the above fashions.

Does anyone do this type of work or know where I can find this? It's similar to http://www.mydavinci.com/j/home.jsp but that wasn't the site I was looking for.

Hope someone knows what I'm talking about!!! The only other thing I remember about it is that they had a franchise/start your own biz opportunity but searching on that didn't help either.

Thanks,
Tina

Not sure of a website, but that sort of thing can be accomplished in Photoshop with all the nice filters available.

As far as free goes, Gimp is almost as good as PS but I'm not sure about the filters in that program.

Determination paid off..........I was looking for www.photowow.com!

Thanks!
Tina

Most reactions

Back