Personals

I've only been on one TPF Meetup and i'm the only one that still stands because the rest of them have all buggered off!! :lol:

I've met:

Vonnagy
Luckydog
Westman
James_M

Might bump into Meysha sooner or later, HoboSkye is down the road in Sydney... can't think of anyone else. :???:

Luminosity said:
I still find that pretty cool, you practically work across the road from me man !

Xmas rush is crazy right now and I'm off work for 11 days with fam-a-lam but wanna have drinks after the silly season is done ?

Where do you work exactly? In the government building, or the ScotiaBank building?

I'm litterally RIGHT across from Sobey's. Have you ever been to Sports Centre Cafe? We had our Christmas party there last week. Such a small world sometimes man.

Alison said:
Well, I'm married to Hobbes28, we met through TPF :D

I've met all the folks who went to JT (Photogoddess, Malachite, Traci, MDowdey, Jeff Canes, AggieZach and Jess, Chase, Mrs. Chase, Voodoocat). And we've met Scott, too :D

Terri, it's high time we have a meet up of the three wise chicks. :mrgreen:

You forgot that being married to me also brings with it my Southern Heritage which means that you are now also related to Anicole and Aprilraven.. ;)

hobbes28 said:
You forgot that being married to me also brings with it my Southern Heritage which means that you are now also related to Anicole and Aprilraven.. ;)
...and the plot thickens :lmao:

hobbes28 said:
We happen to be only about an hour and a half from Boston... :D Maybe you could come and see two babies in one trip.

OOOOH! That would be fantastic! If that doesn't work maybe we can make a trip to Canada before you head back, Lumi! I'll have maternity leave until March or so and it's really not that far. :D

bace said:
Where do you work exactly? In the government building, or the ScotiaBank building?

I'm litterally RIGHT across from Sobey's. Have you ever been to Sports Centre Cafe? We had our Christmas party there last week. Such a small world sometimes man.

I work in the Scotiabank building. I've shopped at Sobey's a couple of times..havent been to the Cafe though.

Alison said:
OOOOH! That would be fantastic! If that doesn't work maybe we can make a trip to Canada before you head back, Lumi! I'll have maternity leave until March or so and it's really not that far. :D

However we manage to meet up would be excellente ! I'll be going gaga over your little cherub too so be prepared ! :lol:

Hour and a half drive from Boston Aubs ?

I feel left out, all the canucks are in Toronto! Although if Big Mike is from Edmonton in Canada and not the Edmonton in Kentucky, then I have someone within 20 minutes! :p Can we do a Canada meet-up?? PLEASE? :mrgreen:

hobbes28 said:

woodsac said:
...and the plot thickens :lmao:

Thanks Hobbes! Nice to know you still claim us! :mrgreen:

Hey woodsac ... we're not that bad!!! :confused:

Obviously, Aprilraven and I are cousins ... her son just joined, Knot Boy ... Knot Rope ... Knot something ... (just kidding, it's Knot Fan) and God love him ... he's just like us! We've trained him well! :D

Being Southern is kind of like having only two teeth. You can try and hide it, you can even get replacements for the others, but underneath it all, you still only have your Summer teeth.

Summer here, summer there...summer, who knows where...

hobbes28 said:
Being Southern is kind of like having only two teeth. You can try and hide it, you can even get replacements for the others, but underneath it all, you still only have your Summer teeth.

Summer here, summer there...summer, who knows where...

there is no answer to that one...that cracks me up.....summer here..summer there....
wait..hang on, let me get my other tooth in....:lmao:

and by all thats holy, let me share, when i finally meet hobbes, me and anicole are gonna hug you like family! (bless its heart!!!)

i wonder if ya'll all meet up in toronto..wonder if me and anicole can fly :)puke-rig: ) up and see ya'll...make it one huge happy tpf family...??

heck, we may make ya'll all honerary cuzin's..... then you will have to eat grits twice a week atleast, and put a car on blocks in your'n yards...and say woo-pig-sooie!!!

how cool would that be??? you can even claim cousin bill ( clinton for non family members...) as close kissin' couzins.... all us womenfolk do..!!

anicole said:
Thanks Hobbes! Nice to know you still claim us! :mrgreen:

Hey woodsac ... we're not that bad!!! :confused:

Obviously, Aprilraven and I are cousins ... her son just joined, Knot Boy ... Knot Rope ... Knot something ... (just kidding, it's Knot Fan) and God love him ... he's just like us! We've trained him well! :D

pallie.... it could be knot head.... knot now.... knot on your life....:lmao:

this just keeps going and going.... he will love me after this little stunt..!!

Sadly I have not met anyone on here although I would love to meet quite a number of you all! Terri, Aprilraven, Anicole and I have that roadtrip that we have yet to schedule....: )That would be great....Woody you are the closest one to me...maybe we could meet up sometime...I'd dig that! : )

Most reactions

Back