Petit Le Mans 2009

Outrageous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a few shots from the day. I'm still working on my panning. it was a horribly cloudy, rainy and crappy day all together. but here are the shots, all comments welcome including c&c

IMG_8409.jpg

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8990.jpg

IMG_9000.jpg

IMG_9021.jpg

IMG_8619.jpg

IMG_8984.jpg

IMG_8755.jpg

IMG_9116.jpg

IMG_8546.jpg

IMG_8448.jpg

some good shots you got there!

May I know what lens were you using? I was quite bumped about the weather, if not I'd have gone too. Do you have any rain shots, like roaster tails or simply misty ones?

Canon T1i w/ the 18-55 kit lense, the EF-S 50-250mm f4, and canon 50mm f1.8.

these are the initial ones, i have rooster tails but they are OOF or through the fence, i will work on a few more today some time.

I was watching this race on TV, kinda neat to come see stills here. Good shots!

The colors and lines in the fourth photo are really nice. I love the contrast between the car and almost abstract background. The red and green really compliment each other well also. Great work!

The rain shots look nice. I wish I would have been able to go this year, but I had a lot of work for school I had to do, I and i wouldn't have gotten free passes either :(

The shot of the BMW with the rotor glowing is pretty cool too.

thanks to all. it wasnt cheap, i think i blew 250 between food(i brought my own), tickets, parking pass, and two shirts. oh well, it was some i've wanted to do since i was like 5.

come out next year for sure, i'll put money it'll be a better weekend and race

Most reactions

New Topics

Back