Photo C&C

Its out of focus, so kind of ruining the whole photo for me, otherwise it is good, maybe a bit shallower DOF would help the image, and having more of the person in the frame.

Inst!nct perhaps I should say nice pic:lol: :thumbdown:
can we play pictionary:lmao:

Meh, I can understand that my comments may not apply, but whatever you were going for, I obviously did not get

I appreciate the time you guys are putting in to responding to these, however Have you eve seen an old photo?
No, you dont appreciate. You really don't. I have seen old photos and they did not look like what you posted. Well, unless you meant old and bad photos.

For everyone's benefit, I managed to get a copy of the original picture. Its not the "old" looking one....

awesomeness.jpg

Meh, I can understand that my comments may not apply, but whatever you were going for, I obviously did not get

I appreciate the time you guys are putting in to responding to these, however Have you eve seen an old photo?
No, you dont appreciate. You really don't. I have seen old photos and they did not look like what you posted. Well, unless you meant old and bad photos.

For everyone's benefit, I managed to get a copy of the original picture. Its not the "old" looking one....
hahahhahahahaahha that was better than the original! at least the person was in focus

ITT: OP getting butthurt over criticism he asked for.

Thread has been deemed winRAR for reasons unfathomable.

hmmm for once its not on me op dont worry bout it I cant rlly give u a c&c cus I cant see the photo, but we all have our own art form and like I have seen before some ppl will not like it

LOL is all I can say.

Edit - very interesting that the OP is running around trying to "get revenge" on someone via posting stupid crap. He should get the banstick.

Yeah, I saw that too.

I thought to myself: "what a ****."

Edit - very interesting that the OP is running around trying to "get revenge" on someone via posting stupid crap. He should get the banstick.

If he doesn't, then this forum has sunk to a new low and I'll be heading on out

If he doesn't, then this forum has sunk to a new low and I'll be heading on out

Certainly a person such as yourself who contibutes to the site, wouldn't let a little thing like that, chase you off...we can all just choose to hit the ignore switch in our members setting....ha...ha...ha...Maybe we can have a gang bang ignore...everyone bring some beer and meet online here at a specified time and have a "iggy" gang bang...don't forget the beer.

J.:lol:

Well apparently you missed the remark by the OP in another thread which implied that another member was a child molesting pervert simply because he posted a portrait of a little girl.

THAT should be grounds for the ban, but maybe the mods here are spineless?

best_thread_ever.jpg
\

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

bigtwinky

Brilliant piece of work you have there it must be a Monet:thumbup::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back