Photo Challenge - Guitar - No Due Date

4273581325_38d22ea562_b.jpg

What year is this beauty?

it's actually brand new. I just got it last year. Believe it or not, they gave me $250 off because it was a "scratch and dent" model. lol. When I get moved into my house, I'll photograph the rest of the collection.

Unfortunately, I just broke a string and don't have time to get to the shop for new strings. So, I'll have to do something else than what I want to not show the strings. I may play tonight with the electric and the acoustic.

One thing this thread shows is, there's a lot of guitars out there that are strung up wrong :D

ah I saw a video of someone doing that and I was wondering what was up. The only time I have a problem with tuning is if the temperature goes crazy or if there is a change in humidity. Other than that, I'm pretty solid.

Javier, you know that I dig your work! No, these are not out of line at all.

Thanks Pugs. I was not sure if they fit the spirit of the thread. :)
By the way, this is a neat thread. I am digging what folks are doing with various aperture settings and composition.:thumbup:

ah I saw a video of someone doing that and I was wondering what was up. The only time I have a problem with tuning is if the temperature goes crazy or if there is a change in humidity. Other than that, I'm pretty solid.

You bend a lot of notes? That's where I noticed this technique's benefit the most.

I bend some... The strings stretch when they are new, and then settle down after a little bit of time. I might try this stringing technique next time just to make sure I'm not missing out on some marvel of modern guitarring.

LOL!! I'm not sure it's a marvel! It is a really simple thing to do, though, and I have gotten some gains from it. So... whatever works for you...

That Tele, however, just reminds me that I need to add one at some point... And a Les Paul... And an SG... And a hollow-body... And... And...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back