Photo Challenge - Guitar - No Due Date

IMG_2311-1.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

true and true

better than my first acoustic, a First Act I got for doing some computer work

Just found this thread - awesome! I am complete guitar playing nerd with tons of gear, so I'll be back with some of my guitar gear photos! Nice Fender amp at the beginning of this thread!

Just found this thread - awesome! I am complete guitar playing nerd with tons of gear, so I'll be back with some of my guitar gear photos! Nice Fender amp at the beginning of this thread!
Just a little Fender Champ... greatest practice/small gig amp ever!

I have to problem with the deep-bodied Ovations, but love the shallow body ones.

The only beef I have with ovations is that they don't want to stay on my lap while I'm sitting. it makes me angryyyyyy.

Yea... well, at least you have a lap !! :pig::pig::pig: My new Golds Gym membership will solve that though ..

In the meantime, Buddy Guy rules, and I love the pictures n this thread !! :band:

r

I put my P&S inside my acoustic to take some shots of the strings from the inside. Unfortunately that camera doesn't have a delay setting so I had to hit the shutter button with a pencil. After cropping my hand out the pic looks no different than if I had taken it from the outside. So I played with colors a bit just out of frustration of all the trouble for no payoff.

I have an idea for next time though. I'm going to look around for a $10 acoustic at a pawnshop/yardsale/garbage bin, drill a hole in the back of it to get a wider angle showing the sound hole and my picking hand.

Here's my failure just to show something for the effort:

snownstuff019b.jpg

I put my P&S inside my acoustic to take some shots of the strings from the inside. Unfortunately that camera doesn't have a delay setting so I had to hit the shutter button with a pencil. After cropping my hand out the pic looks no different than if I had taken it from the outside. So I played with colors a bit just out of frustration of all the trouble for no payoff.

I have an idea for next time though. I'm going to look around for a $10 acoustic at a pawnshop/yardsale/garbage bin, drill a hole in the back of it to get a wider angle showing the sound hole and my picking hand.

Here's my failure just to show something for the effort:

snownstuff019b.jpg

very original shot and creatively thought out.
i have an old guitar i found by the side of the road once which would be perfect for what you describe you want to do for your next shot. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back