Photo Composite Feedback

L

laurenvictoria

How could i make this look more "realistic"

I know to an extent its going to look fake but any tips on how to make it better.

Attachments

• dollhouse.jpg
    dollhouse.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 125
Looks interesting. Have you thought about using real folks to replace the doll people? You can miniaturize them easily. You just need someone to pose for the appropriate person.

WesternGuy

I'd try to get an angle a bit lower and wider, I'd say.

What you want to figure out is how to emulate what would come out if you used a doll sized camera, I guess. Good luck.

I honestly think that looks pretty good.

the scenery in the window is composite? That stood out at me.

The girl in the bed looks good, I'd try to see if I couldn't get the light from the window to cast across her. Or at least the shadow on the wall show the top of her head.

What's the two gray boxes on the wall behind the bed? they don't look intentional.

How could i make this look more "realistic"

I know to an extent its going to look fake but any tips on how to make it better.
I think it's pretty good in my opinion! The people look real to me. The only thing I'd change to make them more real is the guy on the lower right....his head is too shiny and he's not even bald :)

I don't see a lot "wrong" with it. I don't like the strong light (reflection?) at the BR ceiling. And the lower floor is superfluous IMO.

Probably the main thing I want to see is something in the shot besides the doll that is "outsized". And crop to just the upper floor.

Have you thought about using real folks to replace the doll people?

I think you missed the point of the shot.
I guess I did, but is not the young girl on the bed a real person? You did ask how to make it more "realistic". It simply struck me that if the doll people were miniaturized real people, then maybe it would look more realistic - that's all.

So I guess I would need to understand what you are looking for when you say you want to make it look more realistic.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back