Photo Review

Being models, they are used to downing laxatives and diuretics before a shoot. Perhaps your avatar was onscreen at the time, thus triggering the look of fear and revulsion you noted. And see often, I presume.

Were you falling backwards when you took that shot? Water clearly doesn't run uphill in the manner suggested by the horizon in your pic.

Much appreciated for my well being. I take it that you are from the Northern Hemisphere and have a clue how water runs where this photo was taken.

When mixing vertical and horizontal stripes on your models, I think you might as well go all the way and paint the stupid clowns face on too.

Clown face = good. Thanks! :)

This photo absolutely sucks. Nowhere in any part of this photo is anything which even closely resembles the characteristics of a quality photograph. Just by gazing upon this abomination of the visual arts people are being permanently traumatized in ways beyond any sort of cognitive repair.

:)

Thank you, but with all due respect, PROVE IT!

I love the way you have the soft light catching on downy forehead hair of the bride.

I understand your concern, but it was the full moon and the Phillishave was in for a service

I'd love to be able to shoot children myself - do you know where I could buy a gun?

Do you seriously believe you could pass the psychological profile test to get a gun? I guess being a pathological liar will assist you in that regard.

Entering this shot in a Photo of the Month contest may stroke your ego, but it induces a stroke in the rest of us to think you deem it worthy.

I wasn't too concerned when I saw what it was you'd entered yourself.

Ah, I can see what happened there, you forgot to turn the timer off didn't you...

You have no comprehension of what 'art' means do you?

You have no comprehension of what 'art' means do you?

-

Is that your split personality talking? Or have you been hitting the bottle again and are used to seeing double?

Your still life of a bowl of apples is boring and cliché. And since it wasn't moving around, I'm surprised you weren't able to achieve a sharp focus.

It was entirely the fault of the AF.

Human beings recoiling in revulsion when they see you- Do you have any other subject matter when doing street photography?

Yes, but the other photos are of people gouging out their eyes...

This photo needs a little less light, and a lot more NSFW...

Thanks. Why just the other day, I was approached by the Northern San Fransisco Wankers club for a possible shoot.

Even if you managed to get the entire group in frame AND in focus, there wouldn't be a full set of teeth.

Well it was a hockey team... :)

This photo should have been aborted while it was still a negative.

Thank you, but I'm all digital and have archived everything.

The depth of field in this shot is so deep it looks like you should jump in and never-ever come back.

What were you attempting to do when you took this picture? Because if your intention was to show that you are completely inept as a photographer then you succeeded admirably.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back