Photoshop Elements 6 tutorial?

anubis404

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got Photoshop Elements 6 today and I want to learn how to use it. I was pretty good with Photoshop 7, but I never did any kind of picture touch ups. I just like cutting peoples heads off and putting them on other things.

I want to be able to make pictures look nicer, especially with my D40 coming on Monday (a week and a half late, GRRRR! :x:x:x:x).

Either a good written or a good video tutorial will work. Just something that will teach me at least the basics.

Search it out on www.youtube.com I have learned some cool things with ps from there.... Hope this helps

I only have Elements 5.0

Everything I read on Photoshop, I can use in Elements 5. Buttons may be named differently, but it will be in general area.

Used/half price book stores are excellent sources.

I just moved to Elements 6 myself, and will be re-writing my basic tutorial for it soon. But the tutorial I've already posted for Elements 4 & 5 takes you through the critical first steps of optimizing an image - no matter what version of PS you have.

This is also the outline for the private seminars I've been teaching for the past three years.

Check it out here. Then, if you need clarification, e mail me through the site.

http://www.jimsdigitaldiary.com/photoshop.html

Most reactions

New Topics

Back