Picking Flowers

dla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. My Grandaughter
DSC_1343.jpg

That's a priceless look on her face! I love it! Undoubtedly you will get a number of people picking apart the technical aspects of the photo. The exposure is off, the saturation is low, and the shutter speed is too slow. Okay, now that it is out of my own system, I don't give a crap about all of that. I would sacrafice all the technical settings to capture that face she is giving you. Just perfect.

That's a priceless look on her face! I love it! Undoubtedly you will get a number of people picking apart the technical aspects of the photo. The exposure is off, the saturation is low, and the shutter speed is too slow. Okay, now that it is out of my own system, I don't give a crap about all of that. I would sacrafice all the technical settings to capture that face she is giving you. Just perfect.

I agree, though technically it is flawed, the picture is great.

Thanks for your input. I am very new at this and when I seen her picking those flowers I didn't want to try to figure out settings. I wanted to get the picture while I had the chance. She does not stay in one place for long. Now I know what direction to go in to make it better the next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back