Pixmedics Photo Contest V (AKA: The big one)

Discussion in 'Photo Assignments & Technical Challenges' started by pixmedic, May 24, 2017.

1. chuasam

chuasam Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks PixMedic.
    I don't really feel much emotion so I want to understand the reaction of others to photographs that bring emotion.
    I agree that Dan's has the feels.
    A good friend of mine from High School (now I graduated a quarter of a century ago) had revealed that her daughter had a rare cancer. I told her that if she comes down to my studio, I will get her some images that she can use to raise funds and awareness.
    Thanks for the critique. I wanted to learn to improve and create more moving photos. Since you're in the medical field, the answer is Ewing's Sarcoma.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jcdeboever

jcdeboever TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit

That is cool. I didn't think or I should say, I knew I wasn't going to win. However, I had a plan I stuck with it. Problem was, you can't make a good person look like a robber... Lol. I tried and knew it didn't come off. I just was thinking outside the box. I remembered the emotional aspect of being robbed at gun point on several occasions growing up in Detroit, but couldn't seem to duplicate it's random, adrenaline, emotional response. I called a few ex gang banger allie friends of mine and they refused to pull a gun on me for a photo contest. One of them said, "I ain't, and none of our brothers finna even think of playing your game like that dog, you'll throw some of that ninja **** on us cause y'all be thinking this **** is going down fo real. Man, you crazy, let me hold a Jackson". I said, you want a Jackson, hold me up snoopy. We laughed are butt off and moved on. I met up with snoopy the week following and showed him a pic of a 1600 SAT friend of mine (we all lived in the same village) that cleaned his clock, and two of our buddies, in a steet fight. He said, that ****** ain't dead? Nope, he is still ugly and has the render of that pipe on his face. He said that ****** had cement hands.

In conclusion, your contest provided enhancements into my life.

• Like Like x 1