Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by bitteraspects, Sep 28, 2006.
these are a couple from my last wedding. ill try to post more later.
Now I haven't been doing this (weddings) all that long but I see a few things.
1. I am not sure if you are going for that color, but it seems off to me and maybe by having the front flowers sharp instead of the second ones might give it a little more pop.
2. Pretty nice, maybe more flower, less plastic.
3. Nice shot, might want to see how B&W looks with it.
4. Nice shot, nice colors, but the stand is distracting. Maybe a different angle or closer.
5. Probably the one I have the biggest problem with. It looks unorganized. The bridesmaids look set up okay but the guys are just all over, some angled, some facing you straight on. And 2 of the bridesmaids have their eyes closed. But on the brightside, exposure looks good and the Bride and Groom look good.
6. Although not a bad shot, the angle looks off to me. Seems like you should see the bride's face.
1. the glass and napkin are the focus, not the second set of flowers. but i agree, should have went with the first bunch.
5. yeah, most of the guys were drunk by the time we ded the formals. hahahah. you can only say, "face me", so many times.
6. this was just a candid, i was walking around the gazeebo letting them do their thing together and scoping out the shot, and that just happened to be where i was standing when she smelled the flowers.
thanks for the critique, definately more to look for next time.
Yeah, you have to catch the formals before the pops start flowing.
actually they had the heinikin out well before we even got there. it was destined to be i guess. you should have seen the reception, that was rediculous. all in all it was fun. not the worst weding ive ever done. at least the bride was sane
Sounds like a blast though.
Good job on making it though and good job on the pictures.
Separate names with a comma.