Portfolio

droyz2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am sure this typic has been discused many times. I did some searching on the site and it did not come up with much. I am in the process of putting together a print portfolio and was wondering what types of portfolio covers are popular and good quality, and what size prints do empoyers like to see (8x10, 11x17, 16x20, etc.)?

Why go with popular and common when you can show creativity and artistic individuality in an industry concerned mainly with the expression of such traits?

That's not to say that you should go crazy. If you pick something that looks good, compliments your photos, and does not distract from the main display of your works then I'm sure any decent acid free portfolio will suit.

Same with the print size. Print large enough to show the quality of your work. But don't assume just because you're printing a 16x20 your photo looks any better than it does as 8x10 (unless it's a massive panorama of course).

Note I'm not a professional with great experience, these are my thoughts only. If I were a professional, the above is still how I would answer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back