Portrait of my girlfriend.

Maxx RS4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is an older pic that I've posted before but I did some processing on it this time around. It wasn't setup or was she posing, I just snapped it off real quick and it just came out great.

Beauty_by_pbialk.jpg

C&C welcomed!

I remember seeing this shot a couple months ago. It's not perfectly captured in my memory, but I think I liked that version better. I'm not sure I like the softness on her skin and her body. I really like what you did to the background, but she's a little too 'glowy' for me. Otherwise, nice candid. :)

She's so pretty!

Interesting post processing. I like the glowiness, but then I didn't see the other version. The background is very mysterious.

Not diggin' the horizontal composition, but other than that, it's ok. She's beautiful.

I remember seeing this shot a couple months ago. It's not perfectly captured in my memory, but I think I liked that version better. I'm not sure I like the softness on her skin and her body. I really like what you did to the background, but she's a little too 'glowy' for me. Otherwise, nice candid. :)

I remember it like you do and I agree with your comments.

pascal

Way too soft for me, and for a horizontal composition she is too centred IMHO.

Otherwise, very pretty girl.

...is too centred IMHO.

These words ... from YOUR mouth, Alex :shock:

:greenpbl:

I am with Emma and Pascal - the not-too-edit version was nicer (to my mind, always only to my mind).

She is VERY pretty!

These words ... from YOUR mouth, Alex :shock:

:greenpbl:

you know that I only refuse to see off centre shooting as a general recipe which always works, and I think it is used too often. That does not mean I do not see its benefits for some images ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back