Post where you work and what do you do.

I work at a hospital in Derby as a psychiatric nurse on an elderly female challenging behaviour ward - being sworn at is part of my job description! :lmao:

I'm a farmer! My family has an apple orchard and I work there when I'm not going to school. Hopefully in a year or so I'll be a computer engineer.

Graphic designer/Company photographer. Architectural firm in Southern California.

Technology manager for an investment bank. Sanity is questionable and over-rated. :)

i work for a newspaper designing adverts

I am now retired after renal failure and 2 kidney transplants. Prior, I was an Development Assembly and Test Engineer at a major jet engine manufacture. Big words for a guy that takes jet engines being developed for sale to the military in 20 or so years and puts 'em together and blows 'em up. Finds out what the weak link was, fixes it and does it again. My job now is to help our kids raise and torment our grandchildren, drive our kids crazier than we are, and keep my wife from killing me. (Say "Yes, dear I'm sorry, it will never happen again" 3 times before getting out of bed. Then start again around lunch time. It's worked so far for 33 years)

Wow, it seems there is quite a few folks who work in the I.T. industry or some other technical vocation. I'm curious as to why that is.

Although not a highly technical art, there are aspects of photography that a technical mind can sink deep into and provide a challenge.

I am a SPOC operator for Wal-Mart MDC 7077 in Cheyenne Wy. (that means I sit in front of a computer and tell maintance what to do...... (I observe the conveyor and crane system.)
As well I own my own computer repair and custom computer building business.

Why don't all these IT peps come over to www.thesupportforum.com and help out on chase's other forum?

6 years from now career goal: Psychologist specializing either with kids in abusive situations, or autism. I've got time to figure it out.

Corry, my wife has a degree in Coun.Phyc. and before she became a stay at home mom, she worked in Residential treatment centers for teenage drug addicts and abuse victims....

Corry, my wife has a degree in Coun.Phyc. and before she became a stay at home mom, she worked in Residential treatment centers for teenage drug addicts and abuse victims....

Wow, I didn't know that. I bet it was a difficult, yet rewarding job!

i'm a student . . . jobs

primary income photography
when i feel like it i go work at a machine shop as a cnc machinest, and draftsman. during high school i was a dairy farmer, 1 am to 4 am, 1pm to 4pm. i loved it. . . i wish i had a dairy.

Most reactions

Back