Post your D90 Pictures!

Atlas77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Theres a thread for post your D40 pictures, why not have a post your D90 pictures?!

Post them up! Im sure there are as more or as many D90 users as D40 users ;)

Be sure to include lens used, and additional information on the picture.

(sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didnt know where to put it so I stuck it in beginners :lol:)

Last edited:
Theres a thread for post your D40 pictures, why not have a post your D90 pictures?!

Post them up! Im sure there are as more or as many D90 users as D40 users ;)

Be sure to include lens used, and additional information on the picture.

(sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didnt know where to put it so I stuck it in beginners :lol:)
Where's yours?

Dont have any good ones on me yet! :(

Well, this thread is a fail. LOL. :lol::lmao::lmao::lol:

I will soon. But no more just sold it on Ebay for 850 :D Just got to wait for him/her to send the money. Can't wait for the d300s :D

D90:
Shutter speed: 1/15 sec.
Aperture: f/11
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 18mm
Off Camera Flash triggering: CLS (Creative Lighting System)
Speedlights: (1) SB-800, modified (45 inch umbrella, reflected), (1) SB-600, modified (Sto-Fen diffuser)

BoothIID907-28-9_020.jpg

I will soon. But no more just sold it on Ebay for 850 :D Just got to wait for him/her to send the money. Can't wait for the d300s :D
:thumbup:. If you thought the D90 was nice, just wait........

^^ Did you have one inside the booth? It's so lit up.
TJ

Wow, Congrats I wish I had that kinda cash for a D300s, new lens first though.

Cool shot KmH, I want an SB-800 is it worth it? I mean, is it difficult to carry around?

:thumbup:. If you thought the D90 was nice, just wait........

I know i'm so excited. Now i'm just impatient waiting for the person to send the money.:lol: I know they have a little while to send it but I have the rest of the money for the d300s and want it soon lol
TJ

Dont have any good ones on me yet! :(

Well, this thread is a fail. LOL. :lol::lmao::lmao::lol:
Wait, you didn't say anything about good ones when you started this!

haha, I mean post worthy ones, I just havent got out and about with my D90 yet.

Thanks for getting this thread started up KmH! :thumbup:

And post whatever shots you feel like :lol:

I really like this one :)
TJ

Wow! I feel dumb asking this but how do you get the rotating line effect? Ive seen it in picutres and I want to give it a shot.

Sick shot. :thumbup:

edit: Thanks for contributing TJ!

I really like this one :)
TJ
Not to turn this thread into a discussion but how do you get this kind of shot? I have seen it a lot recently. Just a tripod and a really long exposure?

Edit: haha our questions are almost exactly the same :D

Have a good ol' tripod. Hopefully a remote. Set it on manual. F/4-F/8 put it on bulb open the shutter w/ the remote and have fun for 20-30 min and see what you get :D. That's how i did it at least. Some people take multiple like 20 second pics and combine with layers for less noise but one shot is easier. Thanks
TJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back