Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

RZ67 + Portra 400
34938191164_cdf590d25d_b.jpg

Wow, this is top-notch work. Great job.

Pentax P30T, Tokina EL 28mm f/2.8, Kodak 400 TX

02930033-01.jpeg

I really like the reflection of that old Honda on the road. You are the reflection King.
Thanks man. I had to wait for those people to get into my thirds area across the street. It seemed like an eternity....

My thought process was bike but what if I waited for someone walking across the street? I think that may add that third element. Ok, that's what I'm gonna do.

Just love this reflected bike image. I agree that the people passing by are well positioned in the frame - good thinking and planning on your part!

Just love this reflected bike image. I agree that the people passing by are well positioned in the frame - good thinking and planning on your part!
Thank you.

My wife bought me a nikon 19mm f4 ed pc nikkor. It is so clean and pretty. I don't use the system anymore. I know the camera store guy sold it to her but he apparently forgot I switched to fuji. Guess I have to give him the run down too. He must have forgotten whend I bought the fuji stuff from him. My wife got so mad at me. I thanked her but told her to take it back or I could. She has no idea?.......

Most reactions

Back