Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Student art, U of M, Gallery window. According to my journal, I held lightly on rewind knob to create tension, to see what would happen, besides breaking film. I see it scratched the emulsion (strait line)? I did this on a few shots, and this was the only thing noticeable as a result, not sure if it was it...

Student art.jpg

Last edited:
Finally mixed up the Unicolor kit today and developed half of the pile of rolls I shot over the summer. Not too bad results for first try with colour processing and fun to do new stuff, but if I shoot more colour in future I will send it out.

..couple from a roll of Ektar 100 in a 500C

500C-3-006es.jpg

500C-3-009es.jpg

Student art, U of M, Gallery window. According to my journal, I held lightly on rewind knob to create tension, to see what would happen, besides breaking film. I see it scratched the emulsion (strait line)? I did this on a few shots, and this was the only thing noticeable as a result, not sure if it was it...

View attachment 133376
Stop doing that.

View attachment 133376
Stop doing that.
Lol...Yes sir

FINALLY!!!

Working on the backlog and getting some more film scanned. Here's one from a roll of Portra 400 in the Holga in France this past summer. I've got some more that I'll post in another thread tomorrow when I'm not about to fall asleep.

rBike rack
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

ahhh...Holga deliciousness....always makes you feel you are looking at life through a memory. Or a dream. :586:

ahhh...Holga deliciousness....always makes you feel you are looking at life through a memory. Or a dream. :586:

Yup! Once I figured out what sorts of shots lent themselves to that dreamy Holga look, it's been a really fun camera to play with :)

Boy you guys are posting good stuff.......I need to get off my butt and take some photos.......LOL

Short roll, experimenting ISO dial meter vs film speed, no filter, standard dev. HP5+ 400 shot at 200, no pull yet. Following instruction from @Derrel and @compur and @480sparky and @Gary A. . What I learned in the short roll; the 400 film is just better in good light, need to develop a SOP for my shooting style, experimentation (here). You guys are great, I truly appreciate the help, you could easily ignore this noob but you don't. I was so focused on exposure, I failed on sharpness.

Tri-pillar.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back