pp?

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what program is best for post processing, I want to get a program for my laptop. thank you :)

I use paint shop pro and it has served me well. I just use it/take photos for fun and it does all I want it to do.

If you buy a Wacom tablet ( small ) for $199, you can get 50% off of Photoshop CS4 but you have to choose Adobe Elements as one of your "free downloads" first.

What's your budget?

For most PP, PS Elements is a great alternative to CS4. If you want to also manage your files with a program that allows a smooth workflow for basic eidting you might also consider Lightroom or ACDsee Pro (or basic).

Elements I guess. What's your budget? You often ask questions and don't give much or any information to assist the people that are trying to help you.

Yeah I was going to suggest Lightroom or Elements. CS is a waste for most people because, they will never use half of the features.

I personally loooove Lightroom. It is great when you are editing a ton of pictures. The way the program is set up makes workflow very easy. It also allows you to still be creative. I also think it is important to have photoshop for when you want to go above and beyond. Lightroom is affordable as well. You can get for Macs or Pc's.

I personally loooove Lightroom. It is great when you are editing a ton of pictures. The way the program is set up makes workflow very easy. It also allows you to still be creative. I also think it is important to have photoshop for when you want to go above and beyond. Lightroom is affordable as well. You can get for Macs or Pc's.

+1

Lightroom is amazing, and between Adobe's own tutorial videos and others on YouTube, it's VERY easy to learn the basics!

It depends if you want Post Processing for touchups, or post processing for graphical work.

If you just want to do touchups, Adobe Lightroom is good. I use Aperture for the Mac personally.

I've never used GIMP, but I've heard good things about it (and it's free).

It depends if you want Post Processing for touchups, or post processing for graphical work.

If you just want to do touchups, Adobe Lightroom is good. I use Aperture for the Mac personally.

I've never used GIMP, but I've heard good things about it (and it's free).
is there one for both? and it needs to be able to handle raw

Most reactions

New Topics

Back